Sunday, May 30, 2010

White Scars... Dreadnought?!

In February Krystle and I had a 2000-point objective game over at Zac's (that ended in a draw!).  Of course, neither of us has a 2000-point army, so we had to borrow a few models from Zac and Ian to get the full 2000-points.  But, since I had my dreadnought from the 40K starter kit primed and base coated (and since they weren't anal-retentive about us using unpainted models) I pulled him out to use with the rest of WS army.

And he did surprisingly well.  I think he made it to the 5th round before he finally died, but he took out a good number of Orks in the process.  So I decided he could use a paint job before anyone else. :)

After spending the past couple of days painting him, here are the results...


Still some minor touchups to do and basing, but otherwise a nice addition to WS army, even if he isn't fast-moving or with wheels. Those Orks got more comin' next round! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lookin good Jay. Next game we'll have to play against each other so I can put some dents in that badboy....

Jason said...

Bring it! :)